• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shocks for M101

Nick

I am in need of shocks for my M101. Does anyone know what is comparable, or where I can get some NOS? Or better, does anyone know if they are the same as Power Wagon shocks? If they are, I can get those from Robert's Motor Parts or Vintage Power Wagons.

Poccur

that blows that idea then:) Now if America had just annexed Canada then it would all be the same standard!!
(Just kidding Candian folks)

OK, back to digging..

Cheers

Poccur :)

Elwenil

Measure the compressed length, the extended length, and the mounting method and size and check with a local auto parts store. Most likely a shock out there for a civilian truck application will work fine with a little OD paint. Just don't get something for a light car or it will be valved wrong for the heavier weight.

Actually I have a catalog rack here from a few years ago. If I had the measurements I could probably come up with a Monroe number that could be purchased or crossed over to another brand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks