• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Short attention span

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like the new truck. Your still welcome to tag along with us at the local events.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That truck is slightly cool as heck. I like the exposed top chop seams. I like road oilers but a truck like that screams for a blacked out and weathered blown 392 hemi.

DeucesWild11

I like it but I would have tried to keep both if possible.. But I am sure you probably already tried to do that.. I am so in love with my Deuce.. my wife should be jealous!

BigHank

I hope to get the ratrod capable of driving on a regular basis. If I can do that I'm sure I'll see many of you again in the local parades. This was my first real experience with a car (truck) club and it has been a great one. Dang good folks in this hobby

BigHank

I like it but I would have tried to keep both if possible..
I would have loved to keep both. This was just a perfect storm. I was browsing CL looking for a new 4x4 and came across this ratrod. He was just testing the waters and so did I when I asked him if he would be interested in a trade. I refered the new owner to steelsoldiers so I imagine the truck will still be around the interwebs. I couldn't have been more happy with my bobber but someday I'd like to have a crewcab deuce running as a tractor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks