• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

short run time ??

dogkiller

I have a mep 802a that I use to run a 5th wheel camper, when the wife is with me I crank & run for hours..
my question is that when I'm by myself I just make coffee ect & don't need to run all day.
should I run my backup gas gen. when I only need an hour or less or is it ok to start & stop the mep??

jbk

if you dont need alot of amps you could use an dc/ac inverter. i use one and have made coffee and a few lights and tv. i use 4 6 volt golf cart deep cycle batteries with it. i have a 802 also sweet gen.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks