• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Short Trip to Kansas Speedway

sd39u

Today was a short little road trip from my house to Kansas Speedway in my M923A1 The truck was quite the conversation piece as we tailgated with the biggest tailgate in the parking lot. We left the house a 0615 and returned about 1900. Lots of veterans stopping by to check out the vehicle and offer some great advice and help!

This was the first longer road trip for the truck since doing a mini-rebuild of the motor. It ran very well, got up to 65mph on I-435 and there are no oil or coolant leaks which is a good thing given all the problems I've encountered owning a MV.

Later this week, the DeSoto High School soccer team will ride in the back of the truck for the homecoming parade!

Eric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks