• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

shorty bed on m931A2

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anybody done or seen a modified M105 bed on a tractor?
yes, I don't think it looks right...not to scale unless you do a lot of additions to the fender wells.
but everyone has a different idea of what looks good......I saw the truck on eBay a few weeks back too.

i personally have done 2 M931's and would only do them with eight an M35 bed or an M923 bed...length is your choice.

k5ontherocks

image.jpgimage.jpg
Has anybody done or seen a modified M105 bed on a tractor?
Here is my m931a2 with an m105 as the bed. I got the bed for next to nothing, so had to try it.And I wanted something a little different also. I still need to do a matching cammo paint. I am converting the wheel wells into tool/strap storage boxes. All I have done there so far is to just make the outside door/cover. I was hoping to reduce some hopping/vibration by the weight addition, however, I feel like it may be a tire. The bed didn't change the ride much really.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finishing up my M932a2 shorty with dump hoist. Just need to find time to finish the little stuff.
Very nice[thumbzup] What length did you cut and paste to...10 ft?

I've found and purchased an M923 bed. I'll be picking it up and having the fab work done next month. The project should be done by the end of August.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks