• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

shots of my m998 through the years..

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Umm, while we appreciate you using miniature pictures to conserve server space, it does make it a little tough to appreciate your humvee. ;)

Seriously though, you can use any photo editor to make your pics 640x480. That works the best.

I do like the pic of you pulling out the bottomed out Heep Wrangler :)

hummer4x4guy

Thanks for the info Chris... I would of prefered to have nice 640x480 pics but for whatever reason they were big when I looked at em on the computer and they smalled up when I posted em... I will see if I can figure out how to get em at normal size...
Joel

hummer4x4guy

Front shot of humvee upclose

Those are some of the good ones but if you want to send bout 10 mins and seeing most all the pics I have of my truck try this link..
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q170/hummer4x4guy/HMMWV/?start=0
I figured without posting the actual photo it would save space. Is this alright to do or do ya prefer we post pictures? The pics in photobucket are rather big I see.
Joel
p.s the latest pic of the truck was with the troop top on the back, oldest are with green top doors and swamper tires.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Joel,
Great pics. Posting them in your thread is just fine. We have tons of space on our new server just for that reason. So long as you resize them, they will load in your post just fine. Thanks for sharing!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Joel. The Surgeon General warns that SS is extremely addictive and may lead to multiple MV ownership. It is only bad for your health if your significant other finds out you have been hiding a new MV at a friend's house for the last six months. ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks