• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

side by side military vehicle

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me too. I seem to recall a mention of RZR. A bunch of spare tire racks came out surplus a while back and I think that is what they fit.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We named them after our supply sergeant who used surplus end of year money to try them out as Litter Transport Vehicles over rough fields. We called them LEB's (Litter Equipment Bearers).

They were a lot fast and more stable than a M-gator.

HQ's didn't like the idea and took them away!

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's because they wanted them!

We named them after our supply sergeant who used surplus end of year money to try them out as Litter Transport Vehicles over rough fields. We called them LEB's (Litter Equipment Bearers).

They were a lot fast and more stable than a M-gator.

HQ's didn't like the idea and took them away!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks