• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sigh...selling my 1970 AMG M35A2 w/w

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, two deuces here, two more on the way, I need to make some room. I will be listing my 1970 AMG M35A2 w/w in the classifieds. My images are too big, so I have to resize them, but I will do it this evening. Runs and drives great (it towed another deuce back from PA), everything works, winch cable is nice and newer. Very little rust, only in the corners. No cancer. Airride driver's seat, hardtop, turbo whistler. Need $4200 firm. Let me know if interested.

sorry to let this one go, but I have to work on the other deuce to get it sale-worthy, and need to let this go to free up some cash.

Attachments

Elwenil

Ahhh, I know just where that is. I worked for a company that installed a bunch of stuff at the local high school a few years back. I might know someone who would be interested, I'll let you know if he is.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shameless plug bump to top. Have a guy in Canada interested in this truck, it's a lot of paperwork hassle to get this transferred to outside of USA, but it can be done, and Canada isn't that big a deal from what I gather. Would prefer to sell in-country, though. Will be taking to Rausch Creek this weekend and stab a "FOR SALE" sign in the window...

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Selling military stuff ot Canada is a PITA... The State Dept paperowrk is enough to make you want to kill yourself.. Trust me....

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you related to "Doghead"?
Kcimb, I think the question was directed to Maddawg.

He is my brother from another mother and we went to different schools together too!

I hope not!
Kcimb,Why do you say that? You got a problem with me?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I would KILL to have a duece with a winch!!!! No really.

Add it, it isn't hard. A complete winch conversion should be no more than $1K unless you want 200' of new wire rope. BFR did a thread about how he added a winch to his truck. Plenty of guys here have done it, Recovry4x4, BFR and Emmado22 to name a few.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks