• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slave Cable

98hd

Can anyone tell me where to get one? I tried saturn but their site said sold out? Anyone have one for sale?

Also, what is the going rate for a 20'? I know copper is getting pretty expensive.

nattieleather

I have an old style with the two pins that's about 20-25 feet long. The caps are missing from the ends. PM me if your interested. It works fine, but looks used.

M1075

98hd said:
Can anyone tell me where to get one? I tried saturn but their site said sold out? Anyone have one for sale?

Also, what is the going rate for a 20'? I know copper is getting pretty expensive.
Try www.ebay.com Search for "slave cable" and you will find several options from 12 to 20 to 50 foot. 1 pin NATO and 2 pin older styles too. $50& up

emr

I have thought 75 was a fair price , i sold an extra to a friend for that , thats what i paid for it, for a standard nato , Gateway cable in Bensenville Ill. makes a complete line of slave stuff,for the military, U can get the new slave receptacles for the truck to switch over ,they were the same price the club guys wanted new!!! im switching everything but the 24087 deuce, i needed the cable ends that get crimped on to make my own cables, i bought 4 heads ill call em, and found one had the ends in a little bag inside the cap, and the heads said Gateway cable so i looked em up and got the correct lug ends to put on my cables and they slide right in nice and i will have custom cables, when i measure the trucks in any way possible i think i will park them say tail to tail etc.I had found a roll of like 80 ft of the correct cable years ago, and being a good pack rat thought i may get to play with it some day. 630 766 7669 is there #if anybody is interested in seeing what new ones go for, i did not ask what the cables cost new, but would like to know, ? Randy

joec

Hi Guys i use a place called AW Direct. All towing and recovery needs. I use straps for all. Vertical load up to 9,600lbs to 38,400lbs. Best of all no memory. Like a cable it gets wound one way straps have no memory and take up 1/4 of the space. they have everything. wire rope to ends you name it.prices on straps from $96 to $344.99 for the Big stuff.

http://awdirect.com/

we might be able to get a discount if some one to set it up for SS. THEY ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST SUPPLIERS AROUND. Check them out. I will call to see if we can get a group discount if ok with the Brass! I get one already.

ida34

joec said:
Hi Guys i use a place called AW Direct. All towing and recovery needs. I use straps for all. Vertical load up to 9,600lbs to 38,400lbs. Best of all no memory. Like a cable it gets wound one way straps have no memory and take up 1/4 of the space. they have everything. wire rope to ends you name it.prices on straps from $96 to $344.99 for the Big stuff.

http://awdirect.com/

we might be able to get a discount if some one to set it up for SS. THEY ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST SUPPLIERS AROUND. Check them out. I will call to see if we can get a group discount if ok with the Brass! I get one already.
Slave Cables are for jump starting a MV not for recovery. Thanks for the Link though.

joec

i figured that out after i posted looked it up...LOL. but anyways that was a good site you can get them in there also.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Slave Cable

nattieleather said:
I have an old style with the two pins that's about 20-25 feet long. The caps are missing from the ends. PM me if your interested. It works fine, but looks used.
PM sent....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks