• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slipped tire chamber/valve under rim

Micmada

So I went to the beach and lowered my tire pressures, and maybe too much for the inner tires (newbiiiie). After powering through a couple dunes now some of the valves are shifted and unaccessible or outright slipped under the rim.

I suppose there is no easy way to undo that other than take it to a shop to reset the chamber.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
So I went to the beach and lowered my tire pressures, and maybe too much for the inner tires (newbiiiie). After powering through a couple dunes now some of the valves are shifted and unaccessible or outright slipped under the rim.

I suppose there is no easy way to undo that other than take it to a shop to reset the chamber.
Can you post a picture of what you are talking about.

Brake Chambers are screwed into the backing plate.

If you mean your inner valve stems, etc. They make a clamp that has an extension and clamps to the wheel to keep it in one spot

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Or get the air equalizer hub units that hook both tires together and let you air both up or down together. May be better with your sand environment for air changes often

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks