• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So I called DLA office today!!!

Rammerjammer

I didnt want to take the time to write an email and wait for them to call me so i called them. When i finally got through all the promps i was very frustrated but i remembered that you catch more flies with honey. The guy that i spoke with was very nice, and i in return, and helpful. He filled out a service ticket for me and i got a email response confirming that he filled it out. He asked me to wait a day or two and call back for a status update.

Has anyone else went this route? If so please let me know how it turned out. If i cannot get anywhere going this way i am going to call:
Mary Jean Geiger
Lead Investigative Analyst
DLA Accountability Office
Investigations Division
Trade Security Assessment Control
74 N. Washington Ave., Rm. 2-4-30
Battle Creek, MI 49037
269/961-7522

It seemed like the guys that have called her have gotten more things handled faster.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What did you call them about?

Flyingvan911

I called her several times during my ordeal. She is very polite and helps as best she can. She told me my EUC was being held up by the demil certs. Last Friday I finally got my paid-in-full. Picking up the deuce tomorrow. When you call, please be polite. She is on our side.

Clay James

I emailed then got a call from a guy wanting some info on the truck and he then contacted DRMS and the next day I got this email from them.

Your inquiry to the DLA Disposition Services Customer Service office
requesting status of the End Use Certificate (EUC) that you submitted in
support of your recent purchase with Government Liquidation (GL) was
forwarded to me for direct response to you.

Because the vehicle you are purchasing has a demilitarization code of "F"
assigned, the DLA Accountability office responsible for issuing a clearance
requires certification documentation in order to complete their clearance
process. We are obtaining the certification information from the site
where the vehicle is located and will provide to the Accountability
Office.

Your clearance will be expedited at that time and GL will be advised of the
assessment and then notify you of the status.

I apologize for the delay.

Regards,

Becky Bellinger
Sales Contracting Officer
DLA Disposition Services - Battle Creek

I wonder if they actually contacted the GL site the truck is at.

HAWKMAN

I guess I'll have to give her a call later today....just did the math on my EUC and it's 83 days.....time for some action,(maybe):roll:

Rammerjammer

I got a call back from her today and she said that she pushed it through. I got a call from GovLiquidation this afternoon and they said that my EUC purchases were ready. She is the woman to call if you have a problem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks