• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Solid copper headgaskets for Multifuel

Gunfreak25

Would like information on the feasibility of this, member David Wymore is close to me and can manufacture them. Lots of questions we have!

Surface prep requirements?
Will solid copper seal?
Can we make them thicker to reduce ultra high cylinder pressures and make a longer lasting motor?
If they're thicker, how does this affect combustion, push rod lengths?

Gringeltaube??

davidb56

Would like information on the feasibility of this, member David Wymore is close to me and can manufacture them. Lots of questions we have!

Surface prep requirements?
Will solid copper seal?
Can we make them thicker to reduce ultra high cylinder pressures and make a longer lasting motor?
If they're thicker, how does this affect combustion, push rod lengths?

Gringeltaube??
almost all copper head gaskets Ive seem are a "sandwich" type. 2 sides of thin copper with a "paper"type core.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks