• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some of my junk

oilcan

I have a bad habit of calling just about everything junk. If you were to get a closer look on some of this stuff though, you might agree...

Yup, the deuce is from MI.

The 275 was Eric's, but he sold it to another member (not me) who couldn't pick it up before the deadline. Since I'm one heckuva nice guy, I volunteered to babysit until transport could be arranged. My only problem with the arrangement is everyone who sees it on the lot tries to buy it!

citizensoldier

Well I was going to say if it was yours that if you ever decide to sell it put me at the top of the list. I was going to buy that truck from Eric but could not get down to look at it in time. Looked ok in the pics he sent me but will need some work.. Did you drive it home or tow it..
Eric is a cool guy I visited him about a month after that truck sold.. I love his bobbed deuce..

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
We towed it back as the brakes were questionable. Eric is a great guy and I could spend hours at his place looking at all the cool stuff.

oilcan

I think I have a lineup pic behind the wendy's in Lancaster, but I have another pic to post up first... And I'm on dialup.

Gimp, if I remember right, we did spend hours at his place looking at stuff!

oilcan

Yup, the 726 is headed to TX with the 275. Real nice trucks.

I think it'll bring a tear to me eye when they go. *sniff*

oilcan

I think he's pretty serious about it. The transporter is getting lined up as we speak, and they'll probably be outta here by the end of next month. And as far as I know the "pinks" have been transferred many moons ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks