• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Something new ?

K9Unit

Okay, so I could use some knowledgeable input from someone smarter than me and that has more experience. I won a GL auction for my first deuce last month, My EUC finally cleared and was sent to battle creek almost 3 weeks ago. Today when I checked my mail "saturdays" I got a 2 page letter from the department of defense pretty much stating they acknowledge I recently purchased a item that required all my information being sent to them because it fell into a catergory of the Demil b code ect, ect. they proceed to give me all the rules of whats required on owning one of these vehicles and why is required. Has anyone else received anything like this during the process of getting your EUC cleared. It makes me feel a little better knowing that they must have gotten the packet from GL but I'm sweating bullets waiting on this stuff to get the rest of the way through the system so I can get my truck. It seems so close now, I can almost taste the green !! :drool: Any thoughts ? is this normal ? something new ? or am I just having green withdrawl already.... Thanks !! :D

K9Unit

Joe
Thanks !! looks like your question was almost identical... Maybe I'll get lucky and everything else will move along this week.. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks