• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sorry...how do I cancel my membership?

SaskCanuck

I sold my truck a while back and won't be getting another one. I cannot figure out how to cancel my membership on this site, can someone give me some direction please?

Thanks!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sold my truck a while back and won't be getting another one. I cannot figure out how to cancel my membership on this site, can someone give me some direction please?

Thanks!
It looks like you can't according to the site rules .
This is from the rules page .

Membership:
In the event that someone wishes to leave the site, they do so upon their own accord. Accounts will remain on the site for historical purposes so that any discussions that have the potential to yield useful information to future visitors will remain intact along with any attachments. The site will not delete, remove, or cancel memberships. If you wish to no longer associate with the site, please refrain from visiting.

This site is a privately owned site. The site maintains the right to remove/edit commentary at any time.

$15 membership fees are non-refundable. $100 memberships will be prorated on a monthly basis with 1/12 of the fee refunded for every unused portion if the vendor member is banned from the site.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are a registered user, not a paid premium member.

What could you possibly gain by "cancelling your membership"?

Simply do not log in if you have no interest to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks