• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for m1009 fuel line to fuel pump

iacucv

Hey guys, it's been awhile and my poor ol 1009 has been sitting. I charge batteries and try to run it occasionally but I dont take it for cruises around the lake anymore since I've had air in fuel issues and have gotten too busy. Long story short, I replaced the fuel pump and changed filter while I was doing it. The molded fuel line to the pump split when taken off, original and brittle. I looked around, couldn't find one so had to make do with some barb fittings. It seems to pick up air in the lines even worse now. Maybe a bad pump, sucking air in the fittings? Maybe fuel filter not sealing up? I would like to try to find an OE replacement fuel line to start, at that time I will put in a new filter again. If that doesnt solve the issue, I am considering an electric pump and new fuel lines all the way through. Thanks for any help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks