• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for M101A3 trailer bump stops?

jason813

Everybody,
I recently picked up another US M101A3 trailer to rebuild into a camping trailer. Both bump stops on the trailer are missing, so does anybody know a source for surplus or aftermarket bump stops? This trailer is an M101A3 on a M116A3 chassis. I've done a few searches here and elsewhere for part numbers or suppliers, but haven't come up with anything. Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks!

Jason

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Assuming he meant spring bumper stops.
The ones on top of Axle.

Haven't a clue where to get a set.

Considering how many of these that were built, parts are very scarce

McGuyver

If you find a source, I'd like to get one. I have a bump stop on one side that is nearly gone.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jason813

Tinstar is right: I'm looking for the rubber stops that sit on top of the leaf springs. It is surprising that, with the number of these things out there, parts are so scarce. I'll keep looking and will post here in the thread if I find a source. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks