• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for M35 Rear Wiring Harness?

acrane

Does anyone know where I can get a rear wirning harness for an M35? I have a gasser, but I can make a later one work.

Thanks,

Alan

CGarbee

I got one from Saturn Surplus about two years ago for a M35A2 that I was converting to a tanker... Somebody had chopped the rear harness while the truck was at the GSA yard. Price was right, harness was a little long, so it might actually have been off a M36... One thing that I found out upon install was that the Bendex plug where it attaches to the front harness under the cab was clocked wrong, had to rotate the plug two pin positions to get everything to work right, so if you do get one, check the circuits before you plug it up just in case (not a problem with the lights, but it was shorting out the power feed to the intank pump...).
Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks