• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for nato plug adapter to 4 or 7 pin trailer plug and led bulbs?

61sleepercab

Where can you find an adapter for Nato trailer plug to 4 or 7 pin trailer bulbs ???

Where can you get the 10 to 30 volt LED bulbs by part number.???????

I have worn out Ebay and Amazon looking for affordable adapter plug and bulbs.

No help at Tractor Supply either.

I pull my Mkt trailer with Chevy truck and have M925 also so I do not want to ruin Nato plug for the 5 ton.

Before you flame me my computer will not support the forum search function for some reason. Mark

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Easiest fix for me was to get a socket & cover from someone parting a truck out and then just wiring my 4 flat connector on the back to it that connects to the vehichle. You don't need all those wires and black out options on a regular civy truck. There are wiring breakouts in the trailer forum.

I just used a small angle bracket to mount to the bottom of my receiver hitch riser as I have one of those 7 hole adapters with the pintle at the top and the bottom was empty.

vitamink

Grote and truck lite all make LED replacement units that'll work with your civvy/military trucks. My trailer has grote brake lights and truck lite marker lights. If you just replace the tail lights it'll still work, your halogen markers will be dim though. Go back and do a search for grote or truck lite LED tail lights. I also made an adapter that is essentially a pigtail for a civvy trail wired to the input for a military trailer. I used eriksmilitary for the parts.

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are going to pay at least 35 bucks for the female 12 pin Nato plug and a few bucks for the 4 flat connector plus the cable. I picked up my adapter setup from a popular auction site as well as the 10-30 volt LEDS. After much research on my end the guy making up the adapter plug was the only game in town for a plug and play setup. The bulbs were cheapest on that site also then off the site. The adapter is a little on the $$ side but it is made well and the shear cost of the parts is up there so in my opinion it was well worth it unless you want to take the time and make up the adapter yourself to save a little coin. The link above is a great deal for the 12 pin to 7 pin setup. PM me if you would like to know just where I obtained the 12 to 4 parts.

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks