• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Ga/Florida, to North, Ga. or beyond.

CycleJay

Hi guys,

Just wondering... This is NOT an emergency.
But I am merely inquiring...

Are any of you from Florida and/or Anywhere in South/Southeast Ga.
Headed up the I-75 to Northern Georgia, or any points beyond that,
anytime this weekend before Monday, if not sooner?

This is just a simple inquiry, if not. Do not worry about it.

I been told to include more information.

The item being picked up is a couple of automotive bucket seats.
The pickup location is Griffin, Ga
The drop off location is Marietta, Ga (Delk and I-75...)

Please let me know..

Thank you...

CJ

P.s. It is concerning a possible parts pickup.

Last edited:

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sometime in about 5 to 7 weeks (don't know when for sure and won't know till after the wife gets back from her current TDY) I will be taking I-75 from Tampa up to TN with an empty van. If you haven't found anyone to help you by then let me know (just don't tell the mods as they think I'm only on SS to take and not give :) ). If you want my cell phone number just send me a PM and I will send it to you.

By the way, it might help if you post how big/heavy this "item" is so people will know if it needs to be hauled on a trailer or not. :beer:

3dAngus

Also post the exact town to town for some clarity would be helpful to your cause.
Can't help this weekend. To short of notice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks