• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SouthEast MogFest 2011 - Registration Open!

SixSpeed

Banned
(Open to all European trucks!)

Hey,

All of the details for SEMF have been posted and online
registration is up and running. So start planning, and get to it! Be
sure to tell your friends. I hope to see you out there. If you have
any questions feel free to ask! Thanks!

SouthEast MogFest 2011

- Jack Miles
Tampa, Florida
1963 404.115 Doka

stalker

Is that you Jack?? You've been MIA for awhile now. I was beginning to think that since you were absent before Christmas that you must be one of Santa's elves in the workshop:razz:. I guess that it is not so.

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Everyone,

I apologize as it has been a while since I have posted an update for the event, but everything is alive and well. Things have been pretty hectic around here, I wanted to post an update last week and update the website, but in a string of bad luck both of my computers have failed. I'm trying to recover the data as I type.

Hopefully in the next couple of days I will be able to update the SEMF website.

But anyways, if you haven't registered yet please do so, as always feel free to ask any questions you might have! Thanks everyone for the continued support!

SouthEast MogFest 2011

Jack Miles
Tampa, Florida
63 404 In Progress

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks