• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern OR just getting started

countrynpeaches

Hauling Hay... 12 bales the exhaust stack started the fire on the way to the barn.
They cut the straps and shoved the hay off of the truck.
They were able to move the truck away from the fire and put it out with a hose.
Right rear cab corner is where it started. The fire moved forward Katty Korner towards the front left corner.
Damage is pretty well contained to the cab area, Exception being air lines Right side and all rear. As well as Right side wiring marker lights ect.

It's NOT ready for the parade this year. lol Maybe next??? Year
As soon as summer winds down a bit I'll get started for ernest? Til then I think I got enough odds and ends to Hillbilly it together??? lol I'd say inside of two short easy days ( just because that's how I roll any more... I can probably have it somewhat usable?

Thanks for the interest I 'm green as grass when it comes to this thing.

Thanks
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks