• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

speed bleeders

ajg6989

Have new speed bleeders but cant find the instrutions any more looked on there web site says to screw in until they seat but is that just till it snugg or? Also how much of a turn does it take to ready it for pumping 1/4 or 1/2?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a few of these in the garage. They were excellent before the power bleeder, but now I don't use them. They are pretty neat though!

Dieselsmoke

I've got them in all my vehicles. I love them, but a pressure bleeder like Kennys would be nice!
To answer your question they don't have to be super tight but they do need to be snug. Thread them in by hand and once they stop give them 1/4-1/2 turn with the wrench. Usually takes about 2 full turns for them to allow anything to escape.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks