• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Splish Splash, I was..........

GoHot229

So you painted the MV , stennciled it and its looking way nice, something to be proud of. Well that calls for an occasional wash or rinse. If you have a Deuce it usually also entails sweeping out then hoseing out the bits of leaves and dirt and cigarette butts out of the bed, so you do, and thats it. Mabe some more attention on the tires and undercariage and such, well that looks pretty good, now get the remenants of trash out of the cab, pretty well done......I 'spose I could hit the tires with protectand to get the 'Black' back. OK NOW I'M DONE.... guess I'll put up the tailgate and park over there... you grab the tailgate foot step as a handle and close the gate....half-way up splish-splash you get drenched from the waist down usually from all the accumulated water in the top of the tailgate as it was down that filled up when you washed out the bed.. eeyyaaaaaaccthh......grrrrr. Dam-it Ga-frikin DUH..... thats the third time thats got past me and I got soaked, frikkk..... so's what I did was to get the cordless drill with a 3/16 drill-bit and drill three holes in the top of the tailgate, both outsides next to the edge, no loss of strength, and one in the center. now no splish-splash and no GA DUHHH. Its continually running out as it drains as your doing other stuff around the Deuce, and your aware of it draining, waiting for it to stop, then you can close it with no drenching. kind'a makes you feel smert, er'a smart, yea SMART.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks