• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

St Helens, OR near Portland - pick up a compressor

chrisross

I got a compressor on GP. Is there anyone who could pick it up from Columbia County's maintenance building (in St Helens) and hold on it it for a little bit until I get up to Portland area ?? I would pick up from you on a weekend and pay you for your help. I have a GP release form that you would need to present.

The pickup is at 1054 Oregon St, St Helens, OR 97051 M-F 7:30-4. Contact Tristan Wood 503 397 5090 / 503 369 7845 he wants to be notified 1 day before someone comes to pick up.

Alternately if you can deliver to Bend, OR that would be great too. I just can't make it to St. Helens during the day when these guys are open, and they flat out refuse to do anything on the weekend.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks