• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

States?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
No, there are regional forums, but a lot of us travel to shows so it is best to post in upcoming events. I have merged your other two posts into that forum. Do not post the same in various threads it is frowned upon and considered "cross posting". With that being said, welcome to the site.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Also when your event gets closer say about 2-3 months out you can start a who's coming and a wanted, buy, swap, sell thread. To get a idea of what I mean in our search block on the upper right put in Findlay 2015 and see the various threads for that event.

MilitaryHistoryExpo

What about for something we are looking for that requires more lead time than that? For example we are looking for a tank, providing towing, fuel, owner hotel, food and other things, etc..? We really need that kind of thing posted as soon as possible. I tried that in the tank section but don't see it...

It says moved but when I click it I don't see the post about the tank need I posted?

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We also have rules about what you may have in your signature line.

Please PM the administrator to discuss how you can list your business in your sigline.

Either PM Patracy, or use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks