• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Static displays

Guyfang

Staff member
00001.jpg00023.jpg

Thought I would post a few pictures of interesting vehicles on display in Grafenwoehr Germany. The Army has been upgrading the display area, and there are vehicles all over the place now. Here are just two of he new displays.

Guyfang

Staff member
00009.jpg00022.jpg

Here is two more. We are having much colder weather then when I took the pictures a few weeks ago. Hasnt snowed yet, but today everything would be frost covered!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have some pics floating around of what was there in the 90's. It can be a real fun place if you're into blowing stuff up and shooting things. I have a photo posted on here on one of my older posts of one of those M728 CEV's firing at Graf. Entire photo was taken at night with only the light from the Xeon searchlight on the CEV.

Guyfang

Staff member
Well, "Well preserved" is maybe a little much, but they are doing something every once in a while to keep them from turning into a pile of rust.

The Graf "High Life" hasn't slowed down. If you were here in the 90's, you would be hard pressed to recognize some parts of the post now. But you would recognize the guns and automatic weapons fire! Day and night, I love it. Will be going down in the A.M. to go shopping. We had a tad of snow, maybe an inch here at home, will see what Graf got. Vilseck is the same. You would be amazed at the new post. Oh well, take care, and here is another two pictures.00025.jpg00018.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks