• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

steel soldier rally videos

Heath_h49008

I forgot about this thread!

To save bandwidth cost I would say just start a video link thread(s)

Heavysteven, for instance, has some really great informational vids, and I bet if we all looked in our YouTube favorites file we would find a good number to link.

Before we create the threads, I would like to get the blessing of the staff. I'm not aware of all the possible issues a link thread might cause, and would just like to know they were okay with it first.

215Dave

That was my latest and biggest question. I know Patracy was trying to eliminate and consolidate threads. So that's why I posed the YouTube Channel idea vs. adding more to this site. I'm not knowledgable enough in what all goes into a site "hosting" all this information. So I was figuring, let YouTube store that stuff for us.... :?:

And I haven't forgotten that it would be a mods responsibility in one way or another, so of course I will 100% support their decision. I'm not trying to push an agenda that's gonna add lots of stress to one of our beloved brethren here

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks