• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2017 - May VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Big 10-4 on that Brother Ahab. And hats off to papabear for his patience & perseverance. :papabear:

Foxtrot Oscar

Congrats to Superdave! I was off-line for the month but you would have got my vote too, as that carrier is gorgeous, even though I am a member of the BMFC (Big Mike Fan Club) and what a great story!!

Aside: Thank you to you Canadians for manufacturing and supplying the Ford V8 engines and drive-trains which were exported down-under to allow Universal Carriers (Bren Gun Carriers) to be built in New Zealand (and Australia). And for the CMP trucks of various sizes. Both vehicle types successfully helped drive Rommel out of North Africa and up through Italy via Monte Cassino.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks