• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2021 - November VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot_ll

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I should have already campaigned by now for my friend @patracy, so forgive me for being a little late to the party.

I’d like to encourage you all to vote for “Smokey”. He ran a tight race last month, and not only would it thrill Andrew to win this month, but it would also thrill me after the love I poured into the truck.

I had the absolute honor to bring Smokey from the White/Black paint scheme you’ve seen him as, in some of the pictures Andrew has shared, to his as issued look. Smokey got new cab corners, drivers bed side patch panel, and some other minor body work. I then brought him back to as issued look with 383 Woodland Camo. We did our best to make the pattern areas as close to the training manual as possible(with a little artistic liberty taken). After paint, we updated the dash lighting to led, but in a better riding 60/40 bench from a 95 model truck (Andrew wanted a little more comfort, as he uses the truck as he’s shown). We also did some other minor repairs that needed done.

These are a few pictures I took, before Smokey left my possession to go back home. The last one is the last picture I took, while he was white/black and in primer before paint.

Again, I’d like to ask you to vote “Smokey” for MV of the Month!

6B9D35B7-30E3-4DE9-B805-96013428DBCD.jpeg
89C2D62D-46A1-4AF0-9DD2-8B42174FEA6E.jpeg
5550A018-2002-4C38-B6D4-A0EA72F2A675.jpeg

Migginsbros

And last but not least a great day to all your Pacific Time Zone MV lowers and SS members.
15 minutes to cast / change ;) your vote. Is was not easy to reach out voters by campaigning this month.
But it is fun and for your information/interesst only.:cool::cool:

IMG_7198.jpg

Thank you´re all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks