• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steering Column Wiring Harness

ubriggsl

I made the mistake of removing a hiring harness and not taking pictures of where the connectors went back on the Steering Column and gas pedal any resources or pictures folks would be willing to share greatly appreciated only missing a couple connectors

Barrman

I thought everything on the column only fit where it was intended to go?

The one with the most wires, all 14 gauge or so is the blinkers. The one with the really thick wires is the ignition switch. The flat one smaller than the flat blinker one is the wipers. The 3 wires in a triangle is the high/low beam. That just leaves the reverse light and kick down switch. I don’t remember how they look.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks