• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steve's M1008

Hmm.. Fuel mileage ranges from 10-15 mpg. Depending on if I get on the interstate or not. Driving around town 35 and below a tank will last most of the week. On the interstate, it drinks like a sailor. Poor thing needs some injector and pump work though. I'm hoping it'll improve after that's done. Next month or two if everything goes as planned.

Those Geolanders were $150 for the set, so I like em just fine! :p Seriously though they seem to be a pretty good tire. Three of em were off my ex-boss's truck, and he had around 40k miles on em, but they still had pretty good tread. I just love to hear em singing too. Haven't really had the truck in too much mud yet, as the front driveshaft and hublocks are missing. I did take it out once and stuck it in a ditch. They dug a pretty good trench until the rearend bottomed out and sat on the hardpan. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks