• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still got oil cooler line problems

Been trying ti figure this out. My oil filter faces toward the front of the bumper. Mu oil cooler line ports face toward the drivers side. They come out facing into the exhaust on the 6.5turbo cross-over pipe. Anyone know of a way to mod the oil filter / cooler line ports to face differently to make more room for the lines to connect? Is there a remote filter adapter I can use?

Barrman

The filter 90° elbow you have now will rotate, but unless you remove it entirely and just go with a verticle filter. It really won't fit any other place than where it is.

goldneagle

Did you buy the Dorman Oil cooler lines? They don't fit properly. (wrong angles) You can get the AC Delco ones on AMAZON.com at a great price. They fit perfect like the FACTORY ones did.

welpro222

Make you own lines. I just cut and flared the factory tubes that go into the engine and the ones that go to the radiator. I just used 1/2 oil cooler hose from auto parts store, this way you can route them any way you want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks