• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Super single hemmit rims hubs fliped out on rear?

RDUKW

The other option is to take the studs out and countersink the hub. At that point it would clear the rim. The only precaution is have a machine shop set up and countersink them because if the countersink is not centered on the stud you will put a lot of stress on the studs pulling them out of square.

Ryan

blackrock

Thanks for the input Ryan, but i did some research and found this number E-5896-R&L which is a old Kenworth cross ref also (which i have read on here). Only thing that concerns me is the shoulder length is .125 longer than the original. shouldn't b a problem due to the hole in the rim being so large. Thanks kyle

eldgenb

Hey guys what Jim (R Racing) was getting at was that you grind the bevel that faces the hub off completely as I did on the rears of my 920 and then the wheel will sit flat, luckily on the 5 ton you only have to do the fronts not the rears, and there are only 20 buds total instead of 40. Enjoy.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks