• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Supplemental armor windshield?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What was the "correct" windshield used with the supplemental armor

Crapgame

Correct Supplementally Armored Windshields should be TM 9-2320-280-24P VOL1-Figure 226 Item 36-
LH: Part#12339508
RH: Part#12339507

i edited the Item and Part Numbers, my left eye is swollen shut sorry. I just bought 2 of the LH SA Windshields from TNJ Murray in September for $225 each plus a crating fee. Some ebay sellers are charging that for just the 1/4" basic M998 laminate glass.
GLASS WINDSHEILD ARMORED DRIVER SIDE M998 (tnjmurray.com)

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, how dumb of me not to look, I did not think the supplemental stuff would be in the parts TM, they sure don't look easy to find.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks