• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

suspension travel

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since we're sharing articulation pics and such. Please don't thrash me for the flag display, I've since read the flag code and have made amends with the man above for my error!

Hey Eddie, what color paint is that on your deuce?

Attachments

eddiec

kenny, i wouldn't dream of saying anything about the flags, in fact, as long as you fly them with respect and pride, it makes me happy. the paint is something i found locally. if you want a sample, just pm me your address, i'll send you a quart. don't worry, the price is on the can, and it isn't much. or i can send you a small piece already painted to see if you want any.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a few gallons of 34052 Marine Corp Lusterless Green. That looks pretty close to what I've got. One day real soon I need to mop some color on the banana wrecker.

rizzo

Recovry4x4 said:
I've got a few gallons of 34052 Marine Corp Lusterless Green. That looks pretty close to what I've got. One day real soon I need to mop some color on the banana wrecker.
I bought some forest green from the local paint place for $48/gallon with the hardner. then I powerwashed and sprayed the 108. I did the same thing with the rino. It has held up great considering the lack of prep work.

rizzo

I linked some of these pics to a mud boggin site where the Jeep guys were trying to show off their flex. I think in the "inches of flex/pound" catagory we have them beat.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone can flex 2 axles, try it with 3! They will probably get a kick out of our stuff Kevin! Here's 2 more flex pics. These are pics of Any Michalskis deuce from up the Chicago way.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks