• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SUSV? What is it?

BKinzey

Looking on GL I saw engines for them. Mecedes Benz. They looked complete and in good shape. I'm not in the market and they were in Alaska, just got me wondering.

RSOVRanger

SUSV's are extremely capable, but expensive to repair. I have a fleet of 12 of them in my motor pool at work.

They are awesome vehicles though, and I plan on purchasing myself one when I can get the dough to do it, then retrofitting it to be a hunting rig. Put a deck on top of the rear compartment with a collapsable railing and a roof of sorts, so I can sit and glass for moose in "style" :)

Blackfoot

Try coldwarremarketing.com if you really want one... they will even offer you a deal on two... Don't know how useful one would be for me in Oklahoma though. Rubber treads would probably melt off on the pavement and we don't get enough rain or snow to really use one. Would like to have one anyway though... :D

dilvoy

It is made by a company called Hagglunds. I think they are from Sweden. These are powered by an inline six cylinder mercedes engine and I think an auto trans. The rear trailer unit is powered via a drive shaft setup that exits the rear of the tractor unit.