• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Swap Meet / Open House

Rox&Mud

With 70% chance of rain by 11am I think we will be rescheduling this event. We are making the finial call in the morning because we'd hate to cancel and it not rain. We are nailing down a rain date as I type this...

Rox&Mud

This event is on rain or shine.

Looking at things the rain should hold off till later in the day anyway so we should be good to go. We've all wheeled in worse than what is expected so we're going to be there. I've talked to Terry "Your Hot Dog Guy" and he is coming out rain or shine.

See y'all Saturday morning.:driver:

Rox&Mud

Well, the rain never came today, at least at ECGS, and though it was a bit chilly it turned out to be a good day. Had a decent turn out considering the weather man was forecasting against us. Had a few folks bring stuff out for sale. We had folks come in from as far away as Rocky Mount, Goldsboro, Winston Salem, and one from SC. Some folks took home some nice ARB Door prizes and Ridgerunner won the Grand Prize. Congratulations!

We would truly like to thank Chase for hosting this event and for donating the awesome door and grand prizes. We would also like to thank Terry and his wife for coming out and keeping the hunger pains at bay with some great hot dogs and bar-b-Q.