• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Swiss Trailer

alburms311

Found this guy listed on the local CL, decided to pick it up. This one isn't near as complete as the one another gentleman here posted, but I wanted it8) The plates are all there, just have to work on removing the paint to determine the year. It is missing the pick axe, axe and holder on the back, as well as the two pieces of wood and small canvas that would have made a small storage area in the front, but all in all I think its in decent shape for the money and it was only ten minutes away from where I work. When I looked under it and told him I was glad at least the shovel was still there, the guy said he had no idea, had never looked underneath. Just thought I would share it with you all.
pic 004 (Medium).jpgpic 005 (Medium).jpgpic 007 (Medium).jpg

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is cool!
Holler at Swiss Army Vehicles in Arkansas, they used to sell those and might have some of what you need.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks