• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tach sender

gtodan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_20180205_105345465[1].jpg
Bought mine NIB on epay $90. Straight forward install. Ground to firewall ground post. Hot lead to fuel gauge. Make sure the red/black wires from TACH are attached to the HOT/GRD screw terminals on back of tach and then attach your vehicle HOT/GRD wires to the same locations. Used white and yellow 14GA to tac - xmitter leads. I made sure ground was clean and tight. Made sure I did not cross the xmitter to tach leads. Used test leads to make sure everything worked before hard wiring. (1990 M998)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks