• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Taking the Pinz off road

LibTimothy

Hello Everyone!

This is a you tube video of Drew and I taking our Pinzgauers off road. It was not a challenging ORV park, but we still had lots of fun.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf7JgT5fKvI[/media]

Note: If you see fingers in the frame it is because I am camera impared.

Timothy

LibTimothy

thats awesome...i love it when you speed it up..also how much do pinz go for? botht he 4x4 and 6x6?
Thanks! They are very fun. Well I know of a 4x4 pinz right now for sale for $10k and a 6x6 for $18.5k. But you can find them for less if you get one in less than ideal condition. The 4x4 prices are low right now but the 6x6 prices are up. The 4x4 hardtop models are more or less the same price as the 6x6. And the 6x6 ambulance body models are more or less the same price as a 4x4.

Timothy

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good afternoon LibTimothy Great job on the video fingers or not it looked like you guys had a great time. You mention that you know of a couple Pinz for sale a 710 and a 712, does the seller have them posted somewhere I couls take a look at them? I am just finishing up my latest resto project on a M35A2 and think these vehicles are awesome and a little more manageable in size, any info would sure be appreciated LibTimothy, and thanks for posting the vid looked great
Karl

LibTimothy

Good afternoon LibTimothy Great job on the video fingers or not it looked like you guys had a great time. You mention that you know of a couple Pinz for sale a 710 and a 712, does the seller have them posted somewhere I couls take a look at them? I am just finishing up my latest resto project on a M35A2 and think these vehicles are awesome and a little more manageable in size, any info would sure be appreciated LibTimothy, and thanks for posting the vid looked great
Karl

Karl,

That was 9 months ago..... I'm not sure what is current and who has one for sale. You might want to check The Real 4x4's Pinzgauer and Volvo C303 Forums! :: View Forum - Pinzgauer classifieds and ebay.

I'll post up any other leads I find.

Timothy

B3.3T

That is a really nice Pinz for $10K. Great tires, Expensive winch/bumper combo included. The windows are easily repaired by any top shop.

dr_kaiser

Did anyone see the listing a few weeks back about one listed for $3800? It was there for a little while, and I just happen to have it saved:
Don't bother trying to respond to it, I left some of the numbers out of the email as it was taken down for whatever reason or another. On another note, I still have some good video of you and your ride Tim while here at BVORR in College Station. I really need to get up off my seat and post it. Here's that post:

Pinzgauer 1974 (Bacliff/Bayview)

Date: 2010-09-11, 5:19PM CDT
Reply to: sale-ecwwb-1@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Great Refurbish Project. Must sell. I'm going to jail and need to eliminate this project. Make me an offer. Anything reasoniable Will be considered. I need to pay school taxes on my house while I'm gone so I can't give it away but can sell cheep. As is, is worth $3800.00 but make an offer. Clear and good tidal.

Last edited:

LibTimothy

Did anyone see the listing a few weeks back about one listed for $3800? It was there for a little while, and I just happen to have it saved:
Don't bother trying to respond to it, I left some of the numbers out of the email as it was taken down for whatever reason or another. On another note, I still have some good video of you and your ride Tim while here at BVORR in College Station. I really need to get up off my seat and post it. Here's that post:

Pinzgauer 1974 (Bacliff/Bayview)

Date: 2010-09-11, 5:19PM CDT
Reply to: sale-ecwwb-1@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Great Refurbish Project. Must sell. I'm going to jail and need to eliminate this project. Make me an offer. Anything reasoniable Will be considered. I need to pay school taxes on my house while I'm gone so I can't give it away but can sell cheep. As is, is worth $3800.00 but make an offer. Clear and good tidal.

Well $3800 for a 4x4 pinz is very low... And being on craigslist..... Being offered for sale by a guy going to jail..... I'd be wary.

Sounds too good to be true unless the engine is dead.

Video.... Post it!! YouTube it!!! Send it to me!!!!

Timothy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks