• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tapatalk

Barrman

I have an iPhone and have no problem using it to access this site. I have to enlarge and move stuff around a lot, but it is workable. Same with other sites I go to. I am mobile and can get my green iron fix. Great.

Most of you know I am one of the admins on the 715 Zone. A member suggested we sign up on Tapatalk:
Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF

I looked at it and fought against it. It was free, so I was overruled and we did the stuff to sign up figuring no fee, no foul. I added the app to my phone to try it out. (Some people get it free and others have to pay $2.99. I don't know why, but I had to buy the app.) I really like it. It re formats the post so you only have to scroll down as you read. No side to side scrolling and the words are readable size.

Just something I figured might be enjoyed here as well.

Cucvnut

I have Tap talk and i cant find SS on it. i tired steelsoldiers and steel soldiers

can we get a mod to make this work please ?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks