• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TCM J2 fabricated diagnostic cable

wildchildsteel

I am looking for a diagram on how to wire up a diagnostic cable from the J2 port on the TCM to a OBD port. I have seen the instructions before, just cant remember where.
With this you should be able to use your own diagnostic reader instead of a MSD/ICE.

Action

If you are having a problem with the TCM, it will flash any trouble codes. And there is a list of all codes for these.....The TM shows how to retreive codes and has the list.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are having a problem with the TCM, it will flash any trouble codes. And there is a list of all codes for these.....The TM shows how to retreive codes and has the list.
it will only flash codes with the diag cable installed...this info is in the TM’s.

wildchildsteel

I am not talking about a paperclip nor a diagnostic cable with a light at the end. There is actually a cable that goes to a piece of diagnostic equipment like a MSD/ICE or maybe a TECH 1 or a Snap on solus. With this cable hooked up to your diagnostic machine, You can read data from your sensors, solenoids and torque converter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks