• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks everybody

davemccoull

A big thank you to everybody that contributes to this site, i have had my Deuce for five years now, and thought i knew them fairly well, until finding this site, ihave found out more since joining a few months ago than i have over the years i have owned my truck
Special thanks to Jason Curtis and Will Wagner for sending me those hard to get spares (over here), and also to Gerhard (the master) for his info on bearings for transmission and mountings for transfer case. I,d have been lost without them!
Keep up the good work every body
Dave.

houdel

Dave, we are all glad to help out fellow MVers on the far side of the big pond, especially recognizing the parts supply situation over there is quite different than here in the states. Please add me to your list of potential parts suppliers, I'd get you anything I can at my cost plus shipping. Small parts (under 4 lbs including packaging) can ship to the UK via USPS global priority mail for US$9.50, and usually get there in 5-6 days. Great for gaskets, seals, small bearings etc. And they are always sent as "gifts"!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Dave, Glad to see your truck is up and running. Hope you're having as much fun with yours as i am with mine. Been doing a few parades here and there, and this Friday is the Los Angeles County fair show, then the Korea Town parade on Saturday afternoon. I'll send ya some pics when I get around to getting them out of my camera. Don't think i'll make it to the Korea Town event though, my daughters have volleyball.

davemccoull

A good point made by Lee Houde, anybody sending any package of any sort to the U.K. make sure the item is on customs declaration as a gift or the value is under £18, it saves having to pay V.A.T. or import duty at this end.
I,ll keep you in mind Lee, thanks again.
If any members need anything from over here let me know, i,ll see what i can do.
Dave.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks