• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks from Linda and her new deuce

Linda

We want to thank you so very much for all the good advice we received on my new deuce. We were introduced to your wonderful site by a friend who informed us you would be more than happy to help us get acquainted with our new member of the family, "Bruiser". I know most of you will probably cringe but we women have this thing about naming our vehicles, and Bruiser just fits my deuce. I have a hunch I will be visiting this site quite often. Oh by the way we picked up Bruiser yesterday at Barstow, and he still looks just as great as the first time we saw him. He is now home and we have the pleasure of looking out the front window and seeing him sitting there each morning. We are charging the battery and changing the fuel (that is why he is just sitting there. That's ok, I now have him home. Thank you once again for all your adivce and encouragemnt! Linda

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's fantastic news, Linda. I'm glad Bruiser made it home safely. Enjoy your deuce and be sure to come on back here to SS and show us some pics!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
nopics

:D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
we women have this thing about naming our vehicles
We men do it too (Women tend to name them as men and Men tend to name them as women though)

Bruiser just fits my deuce
possibly in more ways than you know (the first time you fall off the front or back of it you'll understand)

we have the pleasure of looking out the front window and seeing him sitting there each morning
A lot of us do that! The simple pleasure of looking at our trucks is a well understood feeling here(SS).

Btw, Welcome to the site!