• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thanks to Pete at Winslow's

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if he is a member here, but wanted to post a big "thank you" to Pete at Winslow's place. Went down there yesterday to get the last of the LMTV parts for my long-term project (more details and pics will be in the near future), Pete is very helpful, and just about everything I have asked about he has proven that he is very knowledgeable in the MV field, and most everything I asked if he has, he does have and the prices quoted are very fair. All around, a credit to the MV world. Wish there were more dealers like him.

Also, in looking over their shop operation, I will definitely use them for any future painting jobs I have in the future.

BIG THUMBS UP! [thumbzup]

cessnatwin

Pete at Winslows is a good man! I have dealt with him over the phone and ups, and what a first class guy! If you guys need parts, help, paint whatever, this guy is your man! Thanks Pete!

asgtoolman

HOPEFULLY [got that Pete] he is starting my 2-1/2 ton bob job this weekend- he and John are very knowledgeable and understanding with a relative newbie. I have complete confidence in thier abilities and fair pricing!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John Winslow and Pete are an underutilized resource. I have been singing their praises for the last decade. They do fine work and are easy to deal with. I am attaching some pics of their paint work.

Attachments