• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Warthog

M1009 NEWBEE 2013

Thanks Warthog for the help this morning. You saved me a lot of grief. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me get my 009 repaired.

Long story, short, my son let the smoke genie out, while working on a stereo install and Joe was kind enough to help me. I was preparing for a long road trip and he allowed me to keep my plans in tact and saved me 2 days of trouble shooting, by directing me where to go and what to do and ran me thru how to actually find stuff, in the TM, rather than pointing to it.
Learned a lot.
Problem was found and repaired within an hour and my trip is still a go.

Thanks again Warthog. the power of this site and the willingness of other MV owners to assist others, in need, is truly priceless. The resources and the combined knowledge of the members here are more valuable than one can imagine.

Thanks again. :grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks