• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

That thread again? Towing with a 5ton...

Jayco36REQS

I drove my M923A1 from Dayton OH to Orlando FL when I moved down to FL... I rolled across the scales with close to 30k lbs of cargo and trailer. Each of the two tri-walls on the trailer were almost 3,500lbs each... I cruised down I-75 at 68mph and got an average of 6mpg in the 1,025 mile trip. The only issue was going up Jelico pass.. which I hit during a HUGE thunderstorm with 40mph head winds, and the poor truck was struggling to maintain 35mph! lol It was quite the trip and a lot of fun! Basic mods for my truck are an air seat, duel fuel line mod, 26 fuel button, and air cleaner mod.

20141014_142851.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks