• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The "easy" way to get M135 wheels

FSBruva

So... found an old M135 in the bushes, and decided to use its: wheels, lugnuts and rearview mirror for converting my M35A2 into an M34A2.

Paid the guy, and the rest is pictoral history... enjoy!

PS.... Anyone who needs anything from this truck, it ran well enough to be driven on and off the trailer - let me know, and I will save the pieces you need/want from the chipper.

Attachments

FSBruva

CT... dunno. I am guessing it's 88 inches. Maybe if Dave P gets the notion he can measure it for me..... :)

lacoda - sent you a PM

Matt

Crazy_Matt

Does it have a pto on it? Is that a hard top too? ( Hard to tell on my computer- screens goin out i think)

FSBruva

Crazy_matt-

Not sure on the PTO... I think it still has it, even though the winch is long gone. It has a hard top, but it is not the mil-spec one. Its kinda hard to tell what's original and what's fabbed, but there are several tack welds in places there shouldn't be.

Matt

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks!
The width of the pipeline truck bed is only 85 inches, not counting the gin pole rests and roller. Bed sides would hang over some, possibly for a total width of 88 also. Looks okay IMHO with singles.
Note the M135 wheels.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks