• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Mounds Off Road Park Mt. Morris, MI... Anybody go there? Possible Rally?

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
74M35A2 and I are going to The Mounds Off Road Park this weekend and I was wondering if anybody else has brought their MV there. I want to scope it out and see how it is or get other peoples feed back to see what they think before I pull the trigger and try to organize a rally. Right now I am "fishing" out there to see who in the area would be interested in attending a rally if I find that this facility is suited for our bigger MV's. So by a show of posts like, "yes, i would be interested in attending sometime in the future" let me know who would want to possibly want to attend at a later time in the future. If I receive good feed back on The Mounds Off Road Park, people are welcome to come this weekend if they would like. I just wont want to organize a rally right now and tell people to come to The Mounds this when it may not be well suited for our needs. This is why I want to do a little recon with 74M35A2 this weekend. I am thinking about camping up there this weekend also.

So let me know if anybody has been up there and/or let me know what interest there is in attending a rally here sometime in the future or near future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks